About Me

My photo
"I am a stronger, a more compassionate, and a more loving human being because I have had to work so hard, and because I continue to work so hard to create a healthy body, a wonderful mind, and my beautiful and loving spirit..." ~ Gabrielle Kaplan (an insulin pump user) But I think it is something all of us diabetics should remind ourselves of!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BLOGGER INTRODUCTIONS...

My profile and personal information can be view more extensively on my personal page. But for anyone who pops on here on a regular basis I thought we could all give a brief introduction here...

Jill Melissa Mormon   -  Northampton, MA

My Age- 30 years         Age Of My Diabetes- 22 years      Type 1 Juvenile Onset

Current Treatments-     Humalog Insulin via Medtronic Minimed Paradigm Revel Insulin Pump in conjunction with the Continuous Glucose Monitor and Transmitor and One Touch UltraLink.

Blog Topic Interests/Ideas:
-Insulin Regiments  - Glucose Control  - Emotional Issues Around Diabetes  - Health Care
-Coping With The Stress  -Recipes   -Family Issues  -Hopes and Fears  -Alternative Approaches

No comments:

Post a Comment