About Me

My photo
"I am a stronger, a more compassionate, and a more loving human being because I have had to work so hard, and because I continue to work so hard to create a healthy body, a wonderful mind, and my beautiful and loving spirit..." ~ Gabrielle Kaplan (an insulin pump user) But I think it is something all of us diabetics should remind ourselves of!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WELCOME To Jill"s Betic Blog Site!!!!!!

Hi There, thanks for stopping in!

I have been wanting to try and create a place where I can reach out to and connect and share with my fellow diabetic friends, different issues, information, concerns, suggestions, frustrations, and stories about things that only fellow 'Betics could know and understand!!

I look forward to sharing with all of you and seeing what you have to share! Thank you for being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment